I started this Blog to help me in my journey to get thinner and healthier. It helps me keep accountable with my exercise. I didn't get overweight over night and I am working hard to get back in shape. My friend told me that It's not a Sprint but that it's a Marathon!!

Monday, March 6, 2017

Thats right....totally awesome. Im so happy.

I decided to give up fast food, chips, pop and candy bars. Its easy to tell myself that I can still eat this stuff and loose...not really.
I had to face the truth and I got really serious about my diet this last week. I didn't really exercise that much..I got my steps in and swam.

So.....I lost 6 lbs last week.
1/2 inch in chest
1/2 inch in mid section
1 inch in Stomach

So...its got me pumped for this week. I'm a fair weather outsider ha...and the weather is almost bearable. I'm hoping that I can get outside a bit. If not.....I'll be at the pool!!

4 comments:

  1. Hari om
    Well done. Seeing such clear results from the decision is a great motivator 😁
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cracking week, well done!!!!
    You're gonna be hard to beat on the Fitbit this week!!!!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!
    You will find the less you eat of that stuff, when you do cheat, it will make you feel gross and you won't want it anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment so I know that someone is here Ha!