I started this Blog to help me in my journey to get thinner and healthier. It helps me keep accountable with my exercise. I didn't get overweight over night and I am working hard to get back in shape. My friend told me that It's not a Sprint but that it's a Marathon!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Goal Shirt

I bought this shirt years ago in hopes that it would encourage me to loose weight but it really never really worked, Ha! When I got it, I could get it over my head but not on so I packed it away for a few years. I started loosing weight a yr ago so last fall, I tried it on and got it on but it was super super tight so away it went again.
I was going through drawers and found it again. It fit, Yay!!
Not as tight...so that means that I am getting closer and closer to being able to wear it.
I was super excited and especially cuz it is a size Large!!!
So I keep plugging away!!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Well done, you're doing amazingly well
    Jx
    And i luffs the shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shirt - and you look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shirt - and you look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! Carry on!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment so I know that someone is here Ha!