I started this Blog to help me in my journey to get thinner and healthier. It helps me keep accountable with my exercise. I didn't get overweight over night and I am working hard to get back in shape. My friend told me that It's not a Sprint but that it's a Marathon!!

Friday, April 1, 2016

April 1st weigh in

April 1st....Well..I lost 9 lbs about 10 days ago and this week I lost another 10 lbs!!
And I haven't even exercised. I am so excited.
I haven't exercised cuz I am still dealing with this bum neck. It started hurting a in Jan. but only every so often then it started getting more frequently. It hurts on the left side of my neck and around to the back of the neck and then down to my lower back. it was getting pretty painful and I have a high pain tolerance so I decided to go to the chiropractor.
After X-rays...its arthritis in my neck and it is really inflamed!! When it gets bad...then it makes my back hurt. Plus I am out of alignment. He says once I get aligned again and the inflammation goes down then I should be good to go. I have been wearing lots of ice packs and it is feeling better but NO exercise. I am hoping that he will let me begin again this week.
And know what about those 10 lbs? APRIL FOOLS!!! LOL

yah....no exercise...no lbs gone!!! *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Bwwahahaha - got me.... sorry about the neck; having RA all my life, sometimes in the neck too, I know how debilitating it can be.
    eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! Maintaining is better than gaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a journey! The weight will come off! Just keep swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I knew what you were up to on that one. I hope you can get back to exercise. Maybe just some light stuff??

    C

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment so I know that someone is here Ha!